Wednesday, 11 May 2016




 
Cultus Pikes PeakPapercraft (Scale: 1/18) 

This is Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak, I know this car from Gran Turismo 2. It is a unique rally car because it have two Inline 4 cylinders engine in front and rear of the car with +300HP on each engine produce 788HP with weight only 873 Kg. 4WD make it good stability but a little difficult when cornering.
My first impression when I play the game for this car is, it is look like square when it look from behind and it is a little bit rare and funny for me. But it's a fast car, and I love it! That's all.

7 comments:

  1. how to get the password ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I can't give you the password.
    Please open the .pdo file using Pepakura Viewer not Pepakura Designer. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good models, When will the page have more? Greetings and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u very much. Im working on VW Golf widebody of Need for Speed and also Plymouth Road Runner from NFS Carbon with wide rear tire. Doing it little by little between my job, I dont know when it'll finish 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it, I'm a fan of your page and your models.

      Delete